Italian commercial equipment maker Baron is introducing its Horizon combination oven to the UK in conjunction with its UK partner Universal Foodservice Equipment.
In an era of open kitchens, the Horizon line might be good for business as much for its looks as for its technical specification.
Universal managing director Roger Flanagan says: “These beautiful looking machines will enhance any front of house. The simplicity of the electro mechanical controls and remarkably reasonable prices make the units perfect for the education market.”
The Horizon range is available in either gas or electric models. Features include:
- Cooking Chamber with rounded corners
- Double Skin “Thermo Reflective” Glass doors
- Left or Right door hinge
- 5/7/10 Grid 1/1 capacity
- Combination and Convection Models
- IPX4 water protection
- Auto-reverse (automatic inversion of the fan rotation direction) for perfectly uniform cooking.
- Manual humidifier.
- Manual chamber vent valve.
- LED-lit chamber.