- NHS & Care
- Advice Desk
An apprentice chef suffered severe scalding after falling into a deep fat fryer operating at around 180°C while cleaning the kitchen he was working in. The 18-year-old’s foot slipped into the fryer as he was attending to a section of the extract canopy at The Cross pub at Kenilworth, resulting in severe scalding and … Continue reading Chef falls into fryer after trying to clean extract canopy
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.