With six weeks to go until Commercial Kitchen, the show’s organisers have unveiled their biggest ever speaker line-up.
The list of top industry professionals speaking at the event has reached 48 and is still rising, with new names from Greene King, Costa Coffee, TRG, BrewDog, EAT., Las Iguanas, Dishoom, Hilton Hotels, CH&Co, GAIL’s, and Jamie’s Italian among those added to the roster.
Thanks to the addition of a second theatre, there’s even more great content for its visitors to enjoy this year – from a diverse raft of industry leaders and influencers (including CEOs, MDs, executive chefs, ops directors, food chiefs, public sector caterers, design gurus, kitchen project experts, and editors).
Together, over two days, they’ll discuss everything from the smallest to the biggest kitchens – including equipment innovations, technology, procurement, design, efficiency, sustainability, and best practices.
As in previous years, many of the show’s association partners and supporters will host dedicated Keynote panel sessions, including lead partner Ceda, the FCSI, UKHospitality, The Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association, The British Sandwich & Food to Go Association/Café Life Association, National Association of Care Catering (NACC), Hospital Catering Association (HCA), and Soil Association Green Kitchen Standard.
Operator speaker highlights (keynotes & panellists) include:
- Jon Knight, chief executive of Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group
- Mos Shamel, CEO of Las Iguanas
- Kate Nicholls, CEO of UKHospitality
- Simon Stenning, founder of FutureFoodservice.com
- Craig Brookfield, kitchen design equipment manager at Greene King
- Tommy Knight, head of food at BrewDog
- Paul Lewis, head of food at Prezzo
- Antony Bennett, head of food at Loungers
- Glenn Evans, head of food development at Las Iguanas, La Tasca & La Viña
- James Taylor, head of overheads purchasing at The Restaurant Group
- Oliver Rosevear, head of environment at Costa Coffee
- Arnaud Kaziewicz, director of food & beverage at EAT.
- Brett Parker, head of property at GAIL’s Bakery
- Frank Boltman, director of Trade
- Martyn Clover, head of food at Tortilla
- Marc Frankl, food and beverage director at Amadeus
- Jim Wealands, group food development director at CH&CO Group
- Steven Mangleshot, executive chef at wagamama
- Naved Nasir, executive chef at Dishoom
- Simon Xavier, executive chef at The Restaurant Group (Chiquito)
- Seamus O’Donnell, executive chef at The Alchemist
- Ben Ternent, chef director at OPUS
- Mark Reynolds, executive head chef at Tottenham Hotspur, Levy Restaurants
- Dean Wilson-Hartes, executive chef at The Restaurant Group
- Dean Crews, group executive chef at Kew Green Hotels
- Paul Taylor, executive chef at Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- Alun Sperring, chef / owner of The Chilli Pickle
- Jay Morjaria, chef & consultant
- Gavin Smith, operations director at Pizza Pilgrims
- Lucy Worth, operations director at Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group
- Craig Smith, chair of the HCA and head of corporate affairs at ISS facility services
- Nick Dutton, northern deputy chair of NACC
- Andy Jones, chair of PS100
- Nicola Strawther, chief dietetic technician at Nottingham University Hospitals
- Phil Shelley, immediate past chair of the HCA
For full details and timings, please click HERE.