Full details of the nomination process for the 2018 FEJ Awards will officially be released next week.
The FEJ Awards take place on Tuesday 5 June, the first evening of the Commercial Kitchen show, in Birmingham.
The awards will mark the back-of-house achievements of multi-site foodservice operators, recognising the importance of efficient, innovative and well-equipped kitchens to business success. They will also recognise the manufacturers and suppliers that excel in supporting the market through product innovation and service.
There are 13 awards in total. Companies will eligible to nominate themselves or nominate a third party.
Further details on what information is required and the deadline for entry will be published next week. The full list of categories is contained below.
FEJ Awards 2018 categories
– Operator of the Year for Innovative Kitchen Design
– Operator of the Year for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
– Operator of the Year for Multi-site Kitchen Projects
– Operator of the Year for Equipment Innovation
– Operator of the Year for Menu Development
– Operator of the Year for Best New Kitchen Concept
– Industry Innovator of the Year
– Executive Chef of the Year
– Supplier of the Year for Training & Education
– Supplier of the Year for New Product Development
– Supplier of the Year for Service & Support
– Multi-site Kitchen Project House of the Year
– Service & Maintenance Specialist of the Year
Last week it was announced that Commercial Kitchen is the Supporting Partner of the 2018 FEJ Awards.
Commercial Kitchen has quickly established itself as the must-attend trade event for buyers and specifiers of professional kitchen equipment in the foodservice sector.
Around 2,000 high-level buyers from restaurant chains, pubs, hotels, education providers and professional caterers attended the most recent show, with one in four responsible for annual corporate spend of more than £1m.