Foodservice Equipment Journal is delighted to announce the launch of the 2018 FEJ Awards, celebrating the achievements of multi-site foodservice operators in the UK and the catering equipment providers that serve them.
The FEJ Awards 2018 will take place on Tuesday 5 June at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, on the first night of the Commercial Kitchen show.
The evening will start at 7pm with a champagne reception followed by a three-course dinner and the presentation of awards to the country’s finest foodservice operators and suppliers.
This is the first time that a dedicated awards event has been held to mark the back-of-house achievements of foodservice operators, recognising the importance of efficient, innovative and well-equipped kitchens to business success.
Commercial Kitchen, the only trade show dedicated to the running of effective, profitable kitchens, is the Supporting Partner of the FEJ Awards.
FEJ’s editorial director, Andrew Seymour, said: “The FEJ Awards will honour the multi-site foodservice operators that have driven business growth through kitchen innovation and food development over the past 12 months. This includes high street restaurant chains, pub groups, hotel chains and other caterers managing multiple sites. We will also be honouring the suppliers deemed to have provided the best support to operators over the past 12 months.
“The timing of this event, on the first evening of the Commercial Kitchen show, couldn’t be better, with the cream of the industry descending on the Birmingham NEC to cast their eye over the latest equipment in the market and meet with suppliers and distributors. Over the past two years Commercial Kitchen has attracted the most influential kitchen equipment buyers, specifiers and chefs from around the industry and we look forward to putting on a night to remember for those that have been busy all day at the show.”
Category shortlists will be voted on by the industry, with operators voting on suppliers, and suppliers voting on operators, to determine the winners. Full details of the nomination process and how to enter will be published shortly.
FEJ Awards 2018 categories
– Operator of the Year for Innovative Kitchen Design
– Operator of the Year for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
– Operator of the Year for Multi-site Kitchen Projects
– Operator of the Year for Equipment Innovation
– Operator of the Year for Menu Development
– Operator of the Year for Best New Kitchen Concept
– Industry Innovator of the Year
– Executive Chef of the Year
– Supplier of the Year for Training & Education
– Supplier of the Year for New Product Development
– Supplier of the Year for Service & Support
– Multi-Site Kitchen Project House of the Year
– Service & Maintenance Specialist of the Year
Tickets for the FEJ Awards 2018 can be purchased online here.
For details of table purchases and unique sponsorship opportunities around the FEJ Awards, please contact Mark Harris on 0203 1764 226 or email email@example.com