- NHS & Care
- Advice Desk
An inquest will continue this week into the death of an 18-year-old-boy who died from an allergic reaction after eating at high street burger chain Byron. Owen Carey, who was allergic to wheat and dairy products, died hours after eating a grilled chicken burger at a branch of Byron in North Greenwich. He had also … Continue reading Inquest resumes into tragic Byron allergy death
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.