Nominations for the 2018 FEJ Awards have been flooding in over the past four weeks – but there is still another 24 hours for those who haven’t yet submitted to get their entries in.
The deadline for nomination is 5.30pm tomorrow (Wednesday 21 March).
Companies are invited to nominate themselves by filling in an official nomination form, or they are free to nominate any other businesses they feel deserve recognition.
There are two nomination forms – one for the operator categories and one for the supplier categories. Both are incredibly simple to fill in and can be downloaded below.
Companies can nominate themselves or others for as many categories as they wish, as long as relevant reasons are given for each. All nominations will remain anonymous.
Deadline for entry is Wednesday 21 March 2018.
The categories are listed below, with a more detailed description of each one available to read HERE.
– Operator of the Year for Innovative Kitchen Design, sponsored by CEDA
– Operator of the Year for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
– Operator of the Year for Multi-site Kitchen Projects
– Operator of the Year for Equipment Innovation, sponsored by Jestic Foodservice Equipment
– Operator of the Year for Menu Development, sponsored by Carpigiani
– Operator of the Year for Best New Kitchen Concept
– Industry Innovator of the Year
– Executive Chef of the Year
– Supplier of the Year for Training & Education
– Supplier of the Year for New Product Development
– Supplier of the Year for Service & Support
– Multi-Site Kitchen Project House of the Year
– Service & Maintenance Specialist of the Year
Once the nomination process has closed, shortlisted entries will be voted for online by the industry to determine the winners.
The winners will be announced at a gala ceremony taking place on the first night of the Commercial Kitchen show, Tuesday 5 June, at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Commercial Kitchen is a Supporting Partner of the 2018 FEJ Awards.
Any companies interested in commercial opportunities surrounding the FEJ Awards should contact:
0203 176 4226
Tickets and tables are now available for the FEJ Awards and can be booked HERE.
Enter the 2018 FEJ Awards now by downloading the nomination forms below: