The finalists of this year’s FEJ Awards will be revealed this week – and then it will be up to the industry to decide the winners.
Over the past six weeks, nominations and recommendations have been flooding in for suppliers, operators and individuals that have excelled in the face of adversity during the past 12 months.
The awards celebrate the achievements of the UK’s most innovative and successful foodservice operators and hospitality businesses, as well as the catering equipment suppliers and providers that support them.
This year’s awards are particularly special as the outstanding work carried out by the industry during the Covid pandemic has been taken into account.
Indeed, due to the unprecedented level of new product innovation that has taken place among catering equipment suppliers, we are delighted to announce that the finalists of this category have been divided into two categories in order to ensure maximum recognition.
Accolades will now be given to the Supplier of the Year for New Product Development – Kitchen Efficiency and the Supplier of the Year for New Product Development – Chef Solutions.
The 2021 FEJ Awards also mark the return of a physical event, with the annual awards dinner and ceremony taking place at the Hilton Canary Wharf on Thursday 23 September, the first night of the Commercial Kitchen show.
Tickets and tables for the awards can be secured HERE.
Shortlisted finalists for the operator categories will be announced on Tuesday 17 August, while the finalists for the supplier categories will be revealed on Wednesday 18 August.
Following the announcements, the industry will have a chance to determine the winners – with operators invited to vote on the supplier categories and suppliers invited to vote on the operator categories.
Details of how to vote online – and when the process will go live – will be announced later this month.
– Operator of the Year for Innovative Kitchen Design
– Operator of the Year for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
– Operator of the Year for Equipment Innovation, sponsored by Jestic Foodservice Solutions
– Operator of the Year for Menu Development, sponsored by Unox
– Operator of the Year for Multi-site Kitchen Projects
– Operator of the Year for Best New Concept, sponsored by Falcon Foodservice Equipment
– Operator of the Year for Best Delivery Concept
– Industry Innovator of the Year
– Executive Chef of the Year, sponsored by Panasonic UK
– Supplier of the Year for Training & Education
– Supplier of the Year for New Product Development – Kitchen Efficiency
– Supplier of the Year for New Product Development – Chef Solutions
– Supplier of the Year for Service & Support
– Multi-Site Kitchen Project House of the Year
– Service & Maintenance Specialist of the Year
Any companies interested in commercial opportunities surrounding the FEJ Awards should contact:
0203 176 4226