Nominations for the 2021 FEJ Awards have been rolling in with two weeks still to go until the deadline.
The awards celebrate the achievements of the UK’s most innovative and successful foodservice operators and hospitality businesses, as well as the catering equipment suppliers and providers that support them.
Deadline for entry is Friday 6 August 2021.
Companies are invited to nominate themselves by filling in an official nomination form, or they are free to nominate any other businesses they feel deserve recognition.
This year’s awards will pay particular attention to the outstanding work carried out by the industry during the Covid pandemic.
There are two nomination forms – one for the operator categories and one for the supplier categories.
Both are incredibly simple to fill in and can be downloaded below.
Companies can nominate themselves or others for as many categories as they wish, as long as relevant reasons are given for each. All nominations will remain anonymous.
Once the nomination process has closed, shortlisted entries will be voted for online by the industry to determine the winners.
The winners will be announced at a gala ceremony taking place on the first night of the Commercial Kitchen show, Thursday 23 September, at the Hilton Canary Wharf.
Commercial Kitchen is a Supporting Partner of the 2021 FEJ Awards.
– Operator of the Year for Innovative Kitchen Design
– Operator of the Year for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
– Operator of the Year for Equipment Innovation, sponsored by Jestic Foodservice Solutions
– Operator of the Year for Menu Development, sponsored by Unox
– Operator of the Year for Multi-site Kitchen Projects
– Operator of the Year for Best New Concept, sponsored by Falcon Foodservice Equipment
– Operator of the Year for Best Delivery Concept
– Industry Innovator of the Year
– Executive Chef of the Year
– Supplier of the Year for Training & Education
– Supplier of the Year for New Product Development
– Supplier of the Year for Service & Support
– Multi-Site Kitchen Project House of the Year
– Service & Maintenance Specialist of the Year
Any companies interested in commercial opportunities surrounding the FEJ Awards should contact:
0203 176 4226
Enter the 2021 FEJ Awards now by downloading the nomination forms below: